I'm a Pundit Too

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

All Active Duty Military!

Please email this link to all Active Duty Military. There is an email link underneath this message.

As an American currently serving my nation in uniform, I respectfully urge my political leaders in Congress to fully support our mission in Iraq and halt any calls for retreat. I also respectfully urge my political leaders to actively oppose media efforts which embolden my enemy while demoralizing American support at home. The War in Iraq is a necessary and just effort to bring freedom to the Middle East and protect America from further attack.

If you are active duty, reservist or national guard, please Sign this Appeal.

This Appeal will be delivered to members of Congress.
We are currently working with members of Congress to make a presentation.

Most service members fully support the war in Iraq and feel calls to retreat by Congress and emphasis by some in the media on negative aspects while ignoring positive ones acts to motivate our enemy while demoralizing our support at home, directly increasing the threat we face and resulting in greater American casualties.

Clarification: 'Actively oppose media attacks' is asking for verbal support of our mission, not legislation of any kind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home