I'm a Pundit Too

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Secure Our Borders Gear Going On Sale

I am putting together ideas for gear to sale regarding Border Security. This pretty much started hours ago, so I have one bumper sticker so far. I will be adding other stickers, t-shirts and various items.

A portion of the profits will go to various organizations that help to secure our borders. Included so far will be NumbersUSA, GrassFire, and the Minutemen. I will consider other organizations that are suggested by commenting on my blog. I would also like suggestions for additional gear.

The amount donated to the organizations depends of the amount made and the effort involved. Using the current resource, I should be able to get this stuff put together without quitting my day job, which is a good thing. Pass this on to those who are interested in the gear and those who may have ideas for merchandise.

Thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home