I'm a Pundit Too

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

The New Pundit's New News Website

I finally got it up and running. I have been working on this for a few weeks. I wanted a content manager that I could control largely from remote locations. I tried joomla to no avail. I am using wordpress at the moment. It has a few flaws, and I do have to go in and upload to an ftp server on occasion. But I can now control much of the content from anywhere.

The site has news from round the globe. I am currently feeding news regarding the war on terror, the elections, and I will add some others. I also have rss feeds from places like Newsmax and IBD. New sections will be added as I see fit and as time allows. A video section will be coming soon.

Enjoy. http://www.thenewpundit.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home